Sunday, April 25, 2010

RAIN?!

So it is raining outside right now as I procrastinate doing my speech for tomorrow. I have been putting this off forever and now it is time to face my turn to go. At first, speaking was pretty hard for me at the beginning of the semester. However, now the speaking is easier and I feel comfortable when it is my turn to go. I don't get nervous any more and I never thought I would see myself getting through this class at first. In fact, the entire class has gotten better.

I hope that I can speak in front of other groups after this class is done. I know I will be in the future at some point. At my other school, we did not need to take this class so I never worried about it. I just get nervous. My mind perceieves people as threats when I get up there. I do believe all this has gone away though and I feel way more confident with myself. I can even remember being nervous in highschool about this stuff. For some reason i decided to tell a story in my senior english class that was a little deep and I freaked out. Ever since that day I would get nervous but not anymore! It is a new time! A new more confident me! I am finally finding myself and my place and it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment